Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Zombies, zombies, everywhere!

You don't have to be a horror enthusiast to appreciate zombies.  I'm on the squeamish side, and yet I love Sean of the Dead and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.  But what I love even more is the series of zombie self-help guides authored by my friend Scott Kenemore, he of the bearded ghost and mad drumming skillz.  I have a vivid memory of watching The Thing with Scott and some other friends in college while drinking Jack Daniel's Blackberry Lemonade, and I can tell you with confidence that is not a movie or beverage which should be combined. 

But I digress: Scott's new book, Z.E.O.: How to Get A(Head) in Business, came out in September, and if you like zombies and wish someone would distill their special qualities into a guide for achieving professional success, then this is the book for you.  Scott is interviewed about his zombie series here, and you can also check out his always entertaining zombie blog.  When he's not thinking about the walking undead, Scott spends time with his lovely girlfriend Heather.

No comments: