Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Shit, it's the cops!


Last night, I rewatched
Superbad and thought about how Bill Hader has had insanely good luck with his movie choices so far. His parts have been smaller, but almost always hilarious. See: Tropic Thunder, Knocked Up, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and of course, Superbad. They didn't really give him much to do in You, Me, and Dupree but maybe that's a good thing. I think he is one of the best guys on SNL right now, too.

Being a librarian, I can't help but research anything I'm interested in, so today I did a little research on Bill Hader. Last year, The New York Times published this interview where he discusses his love of sci-fi. He shares his long-time love of Star Wars here, and this is an interesting interview from the AV Club with Hader, Andy Samberg, Kristen Wiig, and Jason Sudeikis when they were all new to the cast of SNL.

No comments: