Monday, September 15, 2008

Countdown to The Office!


The fall television season is finally starting, and I couldn't be happier. I can't say that last year's writers strike shook me to the core or ruined my life, but I didn't like it much either. The prospect of a full season of brand spankin' new TV fills me with giddy anticipation.

We (i.e., me and my dog) are enormous fans of The Office at my house. The theme song is even the ring on my cell phone. I just saw this New York Magazine interview with Ed Helms, who seems a nice, intelligent fellow.

If you're like me and enjoy whiling away free time with online content, NBC's official site includes Office webisodes, blogs from Creed and Dwight in character, and the opportunity to buy all sorts of Office-themed items. I am dangerously close to getting a t-shirt. Lucky for me, my office is very close to the NBC Experience Store.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Oh yeah! Can't wait to see Michael Scott get fired, oops spoiler......


JK.


dave