Friday, July 31, 2009

This makes me giddy

My dad is getting more comfortable with technology. I showed him how to send text messages, so now I get frequent updates from him such as "I'm at the car dealership," "it's so hot outside," and "where are you?" The other night at dinner, he excitedly asked my mom and me if we'd heard of the "latest YouTube sensation." Which one, we said. He ran back to his office, we followed, and he showed us the JK Wedding Entrance Dance. Which I completely loved. It's so uninhibited and joyous.


Read a little more about it in this Washington Post article.

Added 8/3/09 One more reason to like these guys: due to the massive enthusiasm for their video and the sad circumstances regarding the song, they started a website where you can make donations to an organization working to end domestic violence.

No comments: