Friday, April 11, 2008

Please be my best friend, Tina Fey



Wow, here I thought this blog would be a good writing exercise, and lazy me hasn't posted anything since January! With summer fast approaching and the writer's strike finally over, there are all sorts of pop culture delights to be had these days.

Last night marked the return of NBC's Thursday comic lineup, with the first new episodes of The Office and 30 Rock since the fall. As much as I love me some PB&J (AKA Pam Beesly and Jim, Scranton's winsome lovebirds), Tina Fey was the one who had me in stitches.

Maybe it's because we're both from Pennsylvania, both dark-haired, and maybe just maybe I because I aspire to be as smart and witty as Ms. Fey, but I can't help but think that she and I would be fast friends. BFFs for sure! Natually, therein lies a lot of her appeal. You want to hang out with Tina Fey and you're pretty sure she would be nice to you too.

Entertainment Weekly has Tina on the cover of their new issue this week -- click the title of this post for a link.

No comments: